Senior web developer
We help B2B companies attract customers and keep them engaged until they are ready to buy.
LeadFighter (leadfighter.com) is a marketing agency with high ambitions. We are a Danish company established with a remote-first mindset that enables us to hire the best-skilled people no matter where they are located.
We are on a mission to help B2B companies grow by aligning sales and marketing through storytelling and lead generation.
The Leadfighter model secures fast time to market for the product, high quality in the deliverables, and high customer satisfaction.
Our teams typically consist of 3 to 6 people who are a part of a cross-national team from several European countries.
What we are looking for
We are looking for skilled and experienced UI/graphical designers located in South Eastern Europe. You must speak English fluently and be able to work remotely with our team in Denmark.
As a person you:
- Have a positive attitude, and see opportunities rather than challenges.
- Work daily on improving yourself and your work
- Thrive working online with people all around the world.
- Good communication skills
- Organized and with attention to detail
- We expect you to be an easy-going person with a “just do it” mindset
- Effectiveness in your working habits
We do various tasks for our clients, but we try to standardize our work according to best practices and the LeadFighter Sales Framework. We standardize our web solutions but are also maintaining and developing custom solutions for some clients.
Based on templates and wireframes you will create and design:
- Maintain and support our customers with their WordPress and WooCommerce solutions
- Create designs based on templates given by our designers
- Take responsibility for bug corrections, either through support or by yourself
- Develop custom plugins
- Advice on the best solutions for our clients
- Ad hoc development tasks
You will be assigned to a cross-national team consisting of a Project Manager and co-workers with the right competencies for the specific customer assignment you are working on. You will be collaborating closely with your team and our clients, optimizing their online presence.
Experience and skills
We expect you to have:
- 5 or more years of experience with web development and WordPress
- Experience with HTML, SCSS, JS, and PHP
- Experience with large WordPress solutions
- Good English skills, both written and spoken.
- A portfolio of your prior work
What we offer
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- An environment with mutual respect, friendliness, and care for each other and our customers
- Opportunity to work remotely from home, or from anywhere else you prefer
- An opportunity to join a high-growth startup. To begin with as a part-time freelancer but willing to join LeadFighter full-time within a not-too-long time.
- A salary matching your skills
The details of the working conditions will be agreed upon when we have met.
Send your application, including examples of your work to email@example.com.
As soon as possible
As soon as possible